5.10.2007

Sister Agency in the News!

Sister agency Karsh/Hagan had a nice little article about them appear in the Rocky Mountain News this morning, thanks to some new McDonald's commercials. It's actually an interesting example in the case study of how viral is going mainstream and playing a vital role in the influencing of decisions being made by all marketers, not just small or fringe ones.

Also, can I say that having been in Karsh's main conference room, they have a pretty sweet Mickey-D's drive thru mocked up in the room. The only thing that would've made it cooler is if I could've actually ordered food from there.

  • Wakabayashi Speaks!


  • NOTE: I do not actually know Dennis Wakabayashi. I know of him through mutual friends, but the only reason I mentioned him above is that his name is just as fun to type as it is to say.

    No comments: